Tuesday 13 March 2012

Need For Speed!


NEED FOR SPEED. THE COOLEST!
Without doubt NFS is the world’s best racing games series ever. They’ve bin around since way back, almost in every PC systems available.
I’ve played NFS 2 way back. The gaming industry wasn’t as developed as it is today, but the game was enough to keep my younger self into it. I played multiplayer with my cousins.
Then a few years later….
I was at my cousin’s house and he was playing a racing game. I was amazed by the graphics. I got to play it and it was amazing. I wasn’t surprised to know it was a NFS game. I got it to my PC. It was the game “need for speed most wanted”, I loved it. I was more interested in the NFS thing. I stayed updated to it. Later I got my hands on other NFS GAMES LIKE, “Carbon”, “pro street”, “undercover”, “swift”, etc.
They’ve bin releasing new hot titles, but I believe, “most wanted” was one of their best games. But the graphics in the new titles are awesome and cannot be ignored. The new titles, “hot pursuit 3” and “run” have one of the graphics anyone could wish, plus new features.
But those aren’t the only stuff that made them great, there was another reason, their race games have a big advantage compared to others, first of all-its street racing, second-well, it’s against the law, that means cop-pursuit. And that’s what I like, that’s the reason NFS is who they are today. The cop pursuit really turned everyone on. It was like a new world, with chases and pursuits, evading and drifting, jumping of canyons and busting, NFS is truly one of the greatest racing games available.
I thank all the NFS crew, the EA crew I mean, for all your games and hard work. Thank you again.
       MAY NFS LIVE LONG!


No comments:

Post a Comment